Re-2: [mapguide-users] login: The specified user was not found

Axel Dörr a.doerr at doerrib.de
Mon Sep 11 11:35:46 EDT 2006

Thanks for the help! The restart of MG did it.
If i can reproduce the problem i´ll tell you.

Axel

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] login: The specified user was not found (08-Sep-2006 23:45)
From:    Tom Fukushima <tom.fukushima at autodesk.com>
To:      mapserver_user_discussion at doerrib.de

Thanks Andy. I’m wondering if this might have something to do with being on Windows 2000.  I’m going have to get a hold of a Windows 2000 machine myself and see what happens there.  The tests that we did were on Windows XP.

Cheers
Tom