how to get zoom scale? how to compute it for different polyline?

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Thu Sep 14 03:21:01 EDT 2006

hi

i have another problem whit zoom and goto option.

My map have 1500 streets. Now i write a search engine of this street.
When you click on search results (street name) it should make goto
action to show this street on map .

The problem is: How to compute the zoom scale , (the streets are in
different size) the zoom scale should show street on screen in one piece
.  Solution whit CONST zoom scale (ex. 2000) can't be use. I want
compute zoom scale and copy it into database.

Have you make it?

--
Maciej Skorczewski