[mapguide-users] POOL:DWF or AJAX

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Sep 14 09:10:29 EDT 2006

I can certainly vouch for that....for me, ODBC is pretty much useless in
AJAX because of the horrible speed. I had a few hundred points.....it's
still slow in DWF if you do things like filters and/or themed layers.,
but it's at least useable.

As for the OnSelect question, I have no idea. I'm not doing anything
like that....though, I may at some point, I have no need just yet.

Andrew

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-4GEMTEC x.163