[mapguide-users] POOL:DWF or AJAX

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Sep 15 10:26:10 EDT 2006

If you feel uncomfortable using commandline tools, I would recommend
that you try
TortoiseSVN, which is an Explorer extension.
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

That way, you can check out, or update simply by right clicking on the
folder in Explorer.

Using this approach, you only need the URL of the repository, which can
be found on the osgeo website under "Subversion".

FDO: https://fdo.osgeo.org/svn/fdo/trunk
MapGuide: |https://mapguide.osgeo.org/svn/mapguide/trunk

Mvh. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S