Oracle Query

Zeeshan mshailze at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 00:23:16 EDT 2006

Thanks Haris , Robert
 But i am a little confused here ... I was thnking of using oracle XE whihc
is FREE .(I cannot afford to buy any software at this stage)
 now according to Robert workspace manager might be a problem , So can i
work with XE w/o it or can i download it from somewhere?
 Does XE come with Oracle client built in or do i have to download it
seperately.