[mapguide-users] Web Studio and the wonderful world of Microsoft .NET

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 20 06:19:31 EDT 2006

Thanks Kori,

there is a configuration setting to change the 'technology'
associated with Web Studio which is currently set as 'php'.  I don't
believe we came across a use-case for it anywhere, but now we have one!

Thanks ... I (or rather Zak ;)) will be filing a project tracker
issue for this and hopefully the fix will be in the next release

Cheers

Paul