[mapguide-users] MWF file

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Sep 20 14:04:27 EDT 2006

MWF files are only created and used by MapGuide 6.5 and below.  In that
case, MapGuide Author is the tool utilized.

MapGuide Open Source and Enterprise do not utilize MWF files.  To create
maps, you can use Autodesk MapGuide Studio or the open source Web Studio.

You may want to go through the GettingStartedGuide.pdf file which is found
in the default Studio installation location of C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideStudio2007\Help.  That should help clarify the steps
involved in loading data, creating layers, creating maps and defining web
layouts.

Andy

  _____