Help with session - big problem

Ivan Miličević ivan at ineo.hr
Fri Sep 22 04:19:07 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a big problem. On my computer, locally (localhost) aplicatio works
just fine, but weh i place it on server and setup everything on it locally
on server it works perfectly, BUT when I try to acess the aplication from
"outside" it says this:

Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.
Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again. Exception occurred
in method MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo at line 157 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\common\manager\SessionCache.cp

Server is win2003.

Thanx for help.

Ivan Miličević, voditelj razvoja
iNEO d.o.o.