[mapguide-users] Web Studio

Shawn shawn at frs.ab.ca
Fri Sep 22 10:52:04 EDT 2006

Paul,

The big error message I received, actually is a piece of code.  I
realized at some point yesterday that you actually have to load web
studio through a browser, and that you cannot just open the index page.
Silly me.

I have gotten web studio up and running, and have since connected to the
default site.  Thanks a lot for all your help.