Buffer error

Ben Lam ben.lam at gov.ab.ca
Thu Sep 28 13:48:25 EDT 2006

I had adopted a buffer example in my own use from developing sample and got
an error:

An unclassified exception occurred.

An unclassified exception occurred. Exception occurred in method
PolyObjectBuffer.CreateBufferZone at line 441 in file
c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\common\service\geometry\Buffer/pobjbufr.cpp

I could not find any file in that directory, and there was no such directory
at all.  How do I debug and find this line 441?

Thanks in advance.