[mapguide-users] Buffer error

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Sep 28 16:23:14 EDT 2006

Ben,

The source code location is for the files located on the machine that
built the application. If you want to look at the line below in the
MapGuide source then just start at the root of where you have the
MapGuide source:

<Root MapGuide source
folder>\common\service\geometry\Buffer/pobjbufr.cpp

Bruce