[mapguide-users] loading data thru Webstudio/ MGStudio expires Oct 1st .

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 29 06:51:23 EDT 2006

The latest SVN version of webstudio contains bug fixes for file
uploads for SDF and SHP feature sources and it seems pretty stable
now.  There are no load procedures, though, you have to create a new
feature source directly.

While it is possible and quite straight-forward to create the ability
to configure other feature source providers, this has not been done yet.

Contributions to this part of web studio (and to a WebLayout editing
capability) would be most timely :)

Cheers

Paul