[mapguide-users] Invalid stream header exception.

Kerndata.com Support support at kerndata.com
Sat Sep 30 21:00:16 EDT 2006

I got to playing with this packaging issue - and decided I should try to package the Sheboygan demo files to see what would happen.  Same issue - when I port it over to the server and move it to the package folder - the admin indicates "Invalid stream header exception." - I'm not sure what would cause that issue - except perhaps a conflict between Mapguide Studio 2007 and Mapguide Open Source 1.0.1.17812.

In the above scenario I was able to change the .mgp file to a .zip and unzip - whereas my prior file resulted in some sort of corruption internally in the archve.  However - as stated - the server error remains.

In that same stream of thought I decided to play with the Sheboygan demo - and I receive the same types of errors when attempting to apply any type of filtering on any layer.  I receive a script error when i try to refresh any layer that has any type of filtering applied.  "   Expected ')'  "

Do I need to change the server version?  Is there some sort of patch?   I can't imagine that I'm the only one experiencing this issue.

Eric Brown
Kerndata.com