[mapguide-users] Make a new Visual Studio .Net Application

porta giorgio hopera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 10:36:50 EDT 2007

Hi to all,

i have to do a new own ASP.NET application with Visual Studio .Net 2003 Enterprire Architect.

I have some problems like :

1) The directory of solution can be placed everywhere or ( like dotnetviewersample ) under the C:\Program                 Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\dotnetviewersample

NB : i have run the dotnetviewersample and works correctly

2) I have placed all the DLL of the dotnetviewersample in the bin directory on my application

3) I cannot add references of mapguide's dll of bin directory, than the visual studio intellisense doesn't work : it's that correct or there's
any other adjustment to do ?

4) Can anyone give me some suggestion to use the ide environment ?

Many Thank's

GP