[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1 + King Oracle installation problem

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Tue Apr 3 03:38:37 EDT 2007

I have downloaded the latest king Oracle 0.6.4 for fdo 3.2 using instant
client
I have also corrected the FeatureDataObjectsVersion to 3.2.0.0
Still got the same error log...
I can select the provider in studio, but can see any parameters(user,pwd...)
I have the same installation working correctly on many computers.
But can't figure out why it is not working on this one.
Maybe it is related to a recent windows 2003 security patches?