[mapguide-users] Invoke Script problem

Jones, Paul 3 Paul.Jones3 at atkinsglobal.com
Tue Apr 3 04:31:57 EDT 2007

Has anyone else experienced a problem using Invoke Script?

I'm using the example from the developers guide p49 "Example: Listing
Selected Parcels (DWF Viewer)" and have converted the example for use
with C#. However, merely adding the button with Invoke script causes
Mapguide Studio to error when in Preview (I don't get as far as
actioning the command).

	"'length' is not null or not an object"

If I go into debug it's on the line

	for(var i = 0; i < toolbarDef.length; i++) // in toolbar.aspx

I set it up by following the instruction on p50,

	"Set the script to invoke to      parent.listSelected();"

I created the file containing the required text and set the Additional
Parameters tab to reference it,

	"..\TestDotNetviewersample\getselected.txt"

Alternatively, if I put the script text directly in the Additional
Parameters tab, then nothing happens when actioning the command.

Regards

Paul Jones

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.  Registered in England No. 1885586.  Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW.