[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1 + King Oracle installation problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Apr 3 10:42:00 EDT 2007

Yes, And you should also copy Oracle files if you are using vesrion for
Oracle Instant client.

But, If you are not able to see provider in the Studio list at all that
is not up to version's, I think.
Perhaps someone else could tell us if MG server is trying to load
provider in case when just enumarating those.

On which version of Windows are you trying?

Haris