[mapguide-users] Running Make Packages with URL?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 3 15:37:18 EDT 2007

Most (all?) of the MapAgent calls respond to undocumented and
unsupported parameters USERNAME and PASSWORD.  I don't see anything for
package management in there though.

Jason

________________________________

From: Chris Gountanis
Subject: [mapguide-users] Running Make Packages with URL?

Is it possible to auth using query string when calling things from the
MapAdmin pages like the example below? I would like to make one big MGP
weekly using some kind of script for backup reasons. This seems like the
right way to get it done. Any suggestions?

http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/makepackage.php?MakePackageFolderName
ID=/&MakePackageNameID=From_MP-1_20070403_Library&UserID=Administrator&P
assword=admin

Chris