[mapguide-users] RE: patch for Mouse Wheel Zoom, set scale andimage on loading map in Ajax.

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Wed Apr 4 03:21:18 EDT 2007

I'm a AutoCAD user. You can change the function to zoom. Choose your
preferences.

About your 1st point, I agree with you. But this is implemented in
IExplorer, in Firefox doesn't work, and I'm a Firefox user.

I the 2nd point, I don't use the DWF viewer, but you are free to change the
source.

I'd like to implement a mini-map like in GMaps. What do you think about
that?