[mapguide-users] build_oem.sh issues

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Wed Apr 4 20:42:24 EDT 2007

I am waiting the new packages for Linux as promised. I am assuming this will
be with the new release of Mapguide with possible Java fixes??? Any ideas
when those will be available so we can all try the Linux side of things
again. It seemed to be a consensus that no one wants to run Fedora Core 4
since it is not supported and security updates will have to be manual. Same
with any out dated release be it CentOS or old school RedHat. I got things
running on the 2006.1 Gentoo and attached the manual to this list awhile
back but it was no piece of cake.

Chris

  _____