[mapguide-users] Base layer position and white stripes around tiles

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Apr 5 06:23:38 EDT 2007

Hi.

I created Ajax Base layer from aerial images, and everything works nice, but
2 small things bother me:

1. When I define Ajax Base layer (i know it is BASE layer), but anyway: Can
this layer be in front of some other layer? I can't put it in front in
Mapguide Studio...

2. PNG tiles have white stripes around them. A saw already this problem on
the forum, but nobody offered a solution. So, there isn't solution for this
problem?

3. Is there any script which would make map tiles? Because, always when I
make some changes in the Studio, and save the map, all tiles are deleted.