[mapguide-users] Status on installing MGOS on Debian / Linux

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Thu Apr 5 13:17:19 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot Paul and Walt for the feedback,

We'll keep trying to make FDO/MGOS work on Debian and share with the
list any modifications required if we succeed.

I tried the now-old fgs package a few weeks ago and was surprised at how
easy this package installed everything (for MapServer) so easily :-)
I'll look forward for the next version of FGS!

Have a nice Easter,

Alex

http://slashgeo.org
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca