[mapguide-users] Losing Session ID

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Tue Apr 10 08:48:42 EDT 2007

Hi There,

I noticed that there are two <form> tags in that markup, one being
server-side and the other is not.

You could be losing your session id because it is written to the non
server-side form. If you write the session id to both <form> tags, then
GetParameters() should retain that session id.

Hope that helps.

- Jackie