[mapguide-users] Wish List

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Tue Apr 10 15:30:14 EDT 2007

You can use a redline or select an existing polygon, and just write a
function to retrieve the area:

If l_ofeatures.ReadNext() Then

Do

Dim l_oMgByteReader As MgByteReader = l_ofeatures.GetGeometry("Geometry")

Dim l_oGeometryReaderWriter As New MgAgfReaderWriter

Dim l_oMgGeometry As MgGeometry =
l_oGeometryReaderWriter.Read(l_oMgByteReader)

Dim l_oMgPolygon As MgPolygon = l_oMgGeometry

Dim l_dArea as double = l_oMgPolygon.Area

Loop While l_ofeatures.ReadNext()

End If

l_ofeatures.Close()

Kori Maleski