[mapguide-users] web studio - feature data setup?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 10 16:32:23 EDT 2007

Hmm.  Finger slipped.  I was going to say:

It's a pretty complex application, and adding new functionality takes a
fair amount of time / cost.  I don't think that either DM Solutions
Group (the author) or Autodesk has any real incentive to extend this
application so it may require a certain level of involvement (funding,
programming resources) from the community.

Jason