[mapguide-users] try to update SDFFeatureSource...my codedon'twork.

andrea tiveron - metodi srl andrea.tiveron at e-metodi.it
Wed Apr 11 15:31:33 EDT 2007

hi Maciej,
thanks a lot of for your answer
I correct my code, like above
I hope that this is a good solution for everybody

andrea

 $featureSourceId = new MgResourceIdentifier('Library://     ...........
layer.FeatureSource');
 $byteReader = $resourceService->GetResourceContent($featureSourceId);
 $strMapXML = $byteReader->ToString();
 $insertPoint = strpos($strMapXML,'<Value>TRUE</Value>');
 if ($insertPoint != 0)
     {
     $content = trim(substr_replace($strMapXML, '<Value>FALSE</Value>',
$insertPoint, 19));
     try
    	{
            $byteSource = new MgByteSource($content, strlen($content));
            $byteSource->SetMimeType(MgMimeType::Xml);
            $resourceService->SetResource($featureSourceId,
$byteSource->GetReader(), null);
            $result = 'Ok1';
            return $result;
            }