[mapguide-users] Sheboygan Dataset on mgos 1.2 beta

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 12 10:44:47 EDT 2007

I compared lat-lon values reported in the DWF viewer (and also the map
extents computed from the data) to the actual lat-lon location of
Sheboygan, and the districts layer is much farther off the correct
values than all the other layers. So we must be transforming the
districts layer incorrectly.

Traian