[mapguide-users] Problem whit load images toSymbolLibraryusingMGStudio

James H. Murphy jhm at alacad.com
Fri Apr 13 11:47:46 EDT 2007

Coming from the electrical utility background "Standard" is not a word with most companies when it comes to mapping. I have seen the symbol for a utility pole from a circle to diamonds and every thing in between. With the water utilities I spoke with in this part of the country (Rural TN) the "maps' are all in the head of the oldest guy there. It's the "I know where that value is I don't need no piece of paper telling me what's out there."

James Murphy
Applications Engineer
ALACAD
 (205)444-3100