[mapguide-users] Error: "Multi-properties identity not supportedyet"

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Apr 15 15:43:35 EDT 2007

Sounds like your data contains a multi-column primary key (identity).

How did you import the Geodatabase into SDF?  FME?  If so, you have to make sure to set only one column as index (in 2007 betas, it's been renamed to the more accurate "identity").

Jason

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Lyn Chua
Subject: [mapguide-users] Error: "Multi-properties identity not supportedyet"

Can anyone tell me what this means? I was trying to create a search command for one of the attributes that are in one of my SDF datasets, imported from a geodatabase.