[mapguide-users] WebStudio Not Found error

andresch at iway.na andresch at iway.na
Wed Apr 18 10:20:19 EDT 2007

Hi Zak
I installed MGOS 1.1, on XP with Apache 2.2.4 and PHP5.
I also installed the Trail version of Autodesk MapGuide Studio
I have a few Shape files that I want to import into Maguide.

Basically, I want to import a fewshape files, be able to display them,
soom in and out, switch layeron and off and do simple queries. All
this I want to publish on a basic website. Maybe there is a better,
faster andeasier way to get there, and advice will be appreciated!!!

I thought of using MapGuide studio. Once this is working I can then
consider buying Mapguide studio 2007, because welater wouldlik to link
this map to an Oracle Database -but that is for much later.

Andre Schoonbee
Project Manager
Bull Information Technology
Tel: +264 61 2092844