[mapguide-users] RE: Unable to start mgserver.exe service onwindows2003

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at Hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:00:40 EDT 2007

All is working, the problem solved. The solution laid upon IIS 6.0
configuration, under the “web services extensions”, I hade to allow all
unknown ISAPI & CGI extensions