[mapguide-users] RE: [fdo-users] FDO 3.2 usage clarification

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Apr 23 12:18:56 EDT 2007

Without looking back at that email, I think I just meant copying the
correct version MySQL DLLs (libmysql.dll plus any dependancies it may
have) into the fdo directory, or adding the directory that contains that
dll to the system path.  If they've been added to the system path, I've
noticed that sometimes it takes a reboot for user the service is running
under to recognise them.

Jason

From: kgrootendorst at baird
Subject: [mapguide-users] RE: [fdo-users] FDO 3.2 usage clarification

I did restart the server - no change.  Can you clarify what you mean by
'installing the new DLLs' - are you referring to building FDO 3.2? Or
just copying into the FDO directory?
I have not yet tried to build FDO.