[mapguide-users] Need an FDO connection...

Milan Lazecky el.migno at post.cz
Wed Apr 25 07:25:24 EDT 2007

Hi.
I am sorry for this beginner question, but I can't find out anything on my own...
I want to add a new layer to my MGOS project - but not SDF nor SHP. I know about FDO connection but I don't know how to use it in MGOS :-(   I need to add raster files, connect a geodatabase (I will try MS SQL Server via sl-king connector) etc.
Please, I need a short step-by-step tutorial on how to add a layer via FDO in WebStudio (or MapAgent?).
Thank you very much...
Milan

PS: Well, I think there is a lot of people waiting for some tutorials... Don't you think about one?