[mapguide-users] Mapguide 6.5 issue

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 27 05:42:31 EDT 2007

I've imported data from SHP files to SDF files using the SDF Loader. The coordinate system is IGN-IIE (Lambert IIe, french coord system)
The issue is that when I display those shapes in Mapguide Viewer 6.5, the coords are not *exactly* the same as those from the SDF (my MapWindowFile and my DataSources are of course configured in IGN-IIE coordinate system)
One sample is better than many explanations so here it comes
the point in the sdf : 871188.96 , 1984026.02
the same point (well, I guess so) when displayed in the viewer : 871188.9606088 , 1984026.06014793
That's a real trouble because I've imported two adjacents shapes (checked with ArcView) but once I display them they are no longer adjacent (and If I save the modifications I save the "wrong" points.
Is this a know issue ?
I guess it could be a conversion issue related to the IGN-IIE cooordinate system
I'm reaaaaaaallly in a hurry to get rid of this issue (the bug has been detected in a production environment), any help/idea greatkly appreciated
I can send the shp / sdf files to anyone who wishes to check this by himself
Thank you