[mapguide-users] label encoding problem whit UTF-8 (source fromPostGIS-PostgreSQL)

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 27 09:47:53 EDT 2007

Hi, which provider are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Maciej Skorczewski
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 6:17 AM
To: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-users] label encoding problem whit UTF-8 (source fromPostGIS-PostgreSQL)

hi!

My data are stored in  PostGIS database(PostgreSQL).
Spatial data are encoding in UTF-8 (description of this data like name
of street are in the same table)

After create map in label name i get bad polish letter.In PostgreSQL i
see good signs...mapguide (AjaxViewer) generate bad encoding.

see on this print screen.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5127/znakijg6.jpg

what can i do whit this? UTF-8 is optimal encoding  to me

ps. i convert my shp files whit PostGIS (command shp2pgsql)
--
Maciej Skórczewski