[mapguide-users] label encoding problemwhit UTF-8(source fromPostGIS-PostgreSQL)

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 27 10:34:07 EDT 2007

Good question. I recommend creating an enhancement request at
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/newticket. Specify the OGR provider and assign
the ticket to me.

It will likely be a couple of weeks before I can look into fixing that,
since it's not a one-liner, and I'm currently pretty busy. Sorry for the
bad news.

Traian