Re:[mapguide-users] RE: Need an FDO connection...

Milan Lazecky el.migno at post.cz
Sun Apr 29 10:51:07 EDT 2007

Thank you very much Jackie, I understand it all - but it gives me an error - can you tell me what does it mean?

An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: XML Indexer: Fatal Parse error in document at line, 1, char 72. Parser message: The prefix 'xsi' has not been mapped to any URI Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.ValidateDocument at line 429 in file c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

I tried to upload the resources what exist (GetResourceHeader/Content from existing Feature and then SetRes... back), but the error is still the same. Well, I really don't have any directory "build_bond_area...".

Thanks...
Milan