[mapguide-users] 64 Bit

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Apr 30 15:27:26 EDT 2007

I installed MGOS (both 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 beta 1) on 64 bit Windows 2003 and
did not encounter that error.  I also integrated with IIS, and again, no
problems.  However, a network admin had setup and configured IIS, .NET, PHP
etc. for 32 bit compatibility mode.  Sounds like you may have to do some
WOW64 troubleshooting to solve this one.

Or, your problem is related to WOW64 not being enabled at all and the 32 bit
PHP isapi is blowing up (since you are seeing this on the admin page).  See
this page: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=33606&edit=1 near the bottom 4 or
so posts for how to enable 32 bit on 64 bit compatibility mode.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com