[mapguide-users] RE: RE: Setting up own security with MapGuide

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:15:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for the proposed solution Martin.
Unfortunately I thought it would be a good idea to have the application
integrated as much as possible in the MapGuide viewer. As a result all the
actions are started from within the toolbar (to have one look and feel) with
invoke URL commands and showed in the taskpane. This might not have been a
good idea after all ...

As the application contains a lot of code and I will not have the time to
completely rewrite it, I hope there is a workaround possible to overcome
this.