[mapguide-users] Symbols/theme name not showing in legend - known bug?

Ben_D majabak at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 15:52:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I searched through the forums and on Google and couldn't find much about
this..

When I expand a point theme in the legend (using the AJAX viewer) the theme
names display, but no symbols display next to them. I've had similar
problems with every install of MGOS I've done - although at one point the
symbol for the first them would display.

I just tested a polygon theme, and now the symbols are showing, but not the
theme name!

Is this a known bug? Does anyone have a work around (I guess I could just
use separate layers for each theme, but if kind of defeats the purpose of
themes!), or know a solution?

Thanks!