[mapguide-users] Solve problem MySQL Polygon Selection

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:44:17 EDT 2007

Hi Kenneth,

Once again i am asking qustion to you about Postgres/PostGIS, Kenneth I
import table in PostGIS database using shp2pgsql tool. I can create Layers
from PostGIs Database. But when i select any polygon then polygon highlight
after 4 second, So can i increase performence of polygon selection ? 300
polygon on current layer. I also provide index but problem is still same.
Any thing wrong in my process ? Please help me.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar