[mapguide-users] MG Studio 2008 and MG 1.1.0 "Incompatible version". Am I the only one?

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:13:02 EDT 2007

Hi Nico,

I also want to download studio 2008 but i have not link. If you have then
give me. I also get this type of error "The Studio Version is Incompatible
with the site version" when i installed MGOS 1.1.0 and Studio 2007. So, to
overcome from this problem i had to extract one patch file in location
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideStudio2007.So, i am sending patch file
Download and try.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11962339/Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.PatchedDLL.zip
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.PatchedDLL.zip

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar