[mapguide-users] Solve problem MySQL Polygon Selection

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:58:04 EDT 2007

Hi Rahul,

Thankyou for your replay but i not get any mail for OGR Provider. I can
establish connection with MGOS1.2.0 and PostGIs1.2.1 Provider but i want to
use OGR Provider for better peroformenace but i am not getting Connection
properties in Studio. Kenneth repalyed me to use OGR provider for better
performance. So i want to use OGR Provider for MGOS1.2.0RC2.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar