[mapguide-users] Problem Connecting to ArcSDE 9.2 Personal

jmaas jeffrey.maas at cityofbonitasprings.org
Wed Aug 8 15:55:23 EDT 2007

Does the FDO connection to ArcSDE work with ArcSDE 9.2 SQL Server Express -
this is the Personal version not the Enterprise version?  I'm currently
running MGOS 1.2.0 rc2.  The following message displays when trying to
connect:

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Failed to open ArcSDE connection.

I did successfully connect to a public ArcSDE server.  So I'm guessing that
the connection to the personal version is not supported, or I don't have
ArcSDE Personal or Mapguide configured properly.

Jeff Maas