[mapguide-users] How Can I load SDF

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Aug 9 03:50:31 EDT 2007

The FDO has no dependency to the license, so there is no problem with a
trial version.
It is not enough to reference the Dll's. Some of the required Dll's are
NOT .Net dlls and cannot be referenced.
In fact the .Net dlls merely call the native Dll's.
You must manually copy ALL the dll's from a working MapGuide's FDO
folder into the folder where your program runs.
This is usually a folder named "bin\debug". If it still does not work,
try opening the different dll's with dependency walker.
www.dependencywalker.com
That will show you what dll files you are missing.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S