[mapguide-users] Filters cause Mapguide to crash

Joe Maurin junkstuff070771 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 00:48:51 EDT 2007

Has anyone else seen any major issues with using Filters ?

  When I apply filters to layers in my package, it crashes the map server process. It seems to have memory leak ? The process gets larger as I pan around the map until it eventually crashes, dependant on the resources of the machine. I've tested it in three seperate Windows environments and the same thing occurs. When I remove the filters it works fine. I have worked around the issue by filtering the data before loading into Mapguide, but this is not ideal. I'm using 1.2 on Windows with IIS.

  If someone else has the same issue, i'll log a bug ticket,

  Thanks,

  Joe