[mapguide-users] RE: Introducing Fusion ...

bizna bizna at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:25:20 EDT 2007

Thanks Max,

I found out that there are also directions included in the fusion sample
that I missed ...

1. Read the HTML installation document included at:
fusion\docs\installation.html

2. To see the two fusion samples, assuming you are testing on a local
installation of MGOS, go to the following urls:

   	simple sample application:

	http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/samples/mapguide/simple/index.html

    standard sample application:

	http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/samples/mapguide/standard/index.html