[mapguide-users] Connect to ESRI PGeodb

jmaas jeffrey.maas at cityofbonitasprings.org
Mon Aug 13 22:03:20 EDT 2007

I receive this error when connecting a my personal geodatabase using the FDO
OGRProvider :

An exception occurred in FDO component.
Connect failed: Unable to initialize ODBC connection to DSN for
Transportation,
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Not enough
information to connect to this DSN with SQLConnect.   Use SQLDriverConnect.

The instructions described in this link -
http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_pgeo.html - do not list the connection syntax
for connecting to ODBC in Windows.  I'm hoping someone can assist me with
connecting to a ESRI PGeoDB.

I'm using MGOS 1.2 rc2 - FDO 3.2.2.