[mapguide-users] MG os RC1.2& mg studio2007 compatibility!

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 05:52:27 EDT 2007

Hi List!

  I have installed mg os 1.2 and then mg studio 2007 trial version. I replaced the "autodesk mapguide.studio.site.dll" withe the new dll downloaded from mg os website. But when I start mg studio and enter the site,user ID, password again an error message appears saying that "the studio version is incompatible with the site version". Please help me understand 'What's wrong?'

  Thanks in advance,