[mapguide-users] MG os RC1.2& mg studio2007 compatibility!

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 02:32:47 EDT 2007

Hi Hirofumi and thanks for your reply,

  I need to use mg os RC1.2 in order to access unmanaged data on remote computers, and so will also need to use mg studio in order to make my weblayouts, what can I do then?

Hirofumi Hayashi <hayashi at trk.apptec.co.jp> wrote:
  Hi,Mansoureh.

I encountered the same trouble.

"autodesk mapguide.studio.site.dll" version
1.0.0.17865
2007/01/18 21:35

cann't access mgos1.2rc2.

Version 1.1.0.0